Thursday, April 3, 2025
More
    HomeTelanganaKaushik Reddy refutes claims of attacking Jagtial MLA

    Kaushik Reddy refutes claims of attacking Jagtial MLA

    Related stories

    State government must implement 42 percent reservation: Bandi

    Hyderabad: Union Minister of State for Home Affairs, Bandi...

    Kishan asks Revanth if he expects Centre to fulfill his election promises

    Hyderabad: Union Minister and Telangana BJP President G Kishan...

    SIT Steps Up Probe in Phone Tapping Case, Questions Shravan Rao

    Hyderabad: The Special Investigation Team (SIT) has stepped up...
    -Advertisement-

    BRS MLA Kaushik Reddy Accuses Jagtial MLA Sanjay of Attack

    Hyderabad: BRS MLA P. Kaushik Reddy has alleged that Jagtial MLA Sanjay attacked him during a recent meeting held in Karimnagar. The incident has sparked a public exchange of statements between the two leaders.

    - Advertisement -

    Speaking at a press conference at Telangana Bhavan on Wednesday, Kaushik Reddy addressed the allegations. He was accompanied by fellow MLA Kalvakuntla Sanjay. During the conference, Kaushik Reddy referred to Jagtial MLA Sanjay as a “broker” and claimed that he had “sold himself for a penny.” He asserted that Sanjay was the one who attacked him at the Karimnagar district review meeting.

    Kaushik Reddy clarified that media reports suggesting he attacked Sanjay were incorrect. “I am here to present the facts about what happened during the district review meeting,” he said. According to Reddy, he had raised concerns about the lack of a farmer loan waiver in his constituency during the meeting. He alleged that Congress representatives present at the meeting made comments targeting him.

    - Advertisement -
    Also read:  Telangana Cabinet may expand before Ugadi

    The BRS leader went on to criticize Sanjay, stating that he became an MLA with the support and kindness of Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrashekar Rao (KCR). “He has now complained to the Speaker to disqualify me. However, the people of Huzurabad elected me with their hearts. I am not in a nominated post to be disqualified,” Kaushik Reddy said.

    Further, Kaushik Reddy revealed that 28 cases had been filed against him for questioning the government on the promises made by the Congress party. He maintained that he has always stood up for the concerns of his constituents and would continue to do so despite the challenges.

    - Advertisement -
    Rajesh M
    Rajesh Mhttps://www.telanganatribune.com
    Latest News from Hyderabad, Telangana, India & World!

    Follow us

    3,565FansLike
    179FollowersFollow
    1,202FollowersFollow
    965SubscribersSubscribe

    Contribute News

    You can contribute an article to Telangana Tribune by dropping a mail at newsdesk@telanganatribune.com

    Latest stories

    LEAVE A REPLY

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here