Thursday, April 3, 2025
More
    HomeNationalAfter leaving office, Pulwama attack issue raised by former official in Jaipur

    After leaving office, Pulwama attack issue raised by former official in Jaipur

    Related stories

    Ramadan Helps Strengthen Community Bonds, Says Youth Welfare Organisation President Khalid Naveed

    Mahbubnagar: Khalid Naveed, President of the Youth Welfare Organisation...

    BRS and BJP Criticize Congress on Land Plans but Overlook Their Own Large Land Sales

    Hyderabad: A political controversy is growing over 400 acres...

    Chapata chilli from Warangal receives GI tag

    Narsampet (Warangal): The Chapata chilli, also known as Tomato...

    CM Revanth Reddy Sends Letter to Union Minister Dharmendra Pradhan About Land Issues

    Hyderabad: Telangana Chief Minister Revanth Reddy has written a...
    -Advertisement-

    Satya Pal Malik, former governor of Jammu and Kashmir, has denied claims that he only raised concerns about the 2019 Pulwama terror attack after leaving office. He stated that he had raised the issue on the day of the attack, which killed 40 Central Reserve Police Force personnel. Malik has recently alleged intelligence failures and that the central government denied aircraft for the movement of security personnel.

    There have been allegations that Malik’s summons by the CBI was linked to his criticism of Prime Minister Narendra Modi and his government. However, Union Home Minister Amit Shah denied this, stating that Malik had been called by the probe agency earlier too. In an interview with India Today, Shah said that if someone is levelling allegations after parting ways with the BJP, it should be evaluated accordingly by the media and people.

    - Advertisement -
    Also read:  Nizamabad and Bodhan advocates honor Ashok Goud

    On Monday, Malik commented on Defence Minister Rajnath Singh’s potential to become prime minister, stating that he is a “serious candidate” and “if it is in his destiny, he will become one”. When asked about the BJP’s prospects in next year’s Lok Sabha elections, Malik said that while he wishes them well, in politics and elections, no one knows what will happen. He added that the current situation is difficult for them, and they will have to take action.

    - Advertisement -

    Follow us

    3,565FansLike
    179FollowersFollow
    1,202FollowersFollow
    965SubscribersSubscribe

    Contribute News

    You can contribute an article to Telangana Tribune by dropping a mail at newsdesk@telanganatribune.com

    Latest stories

    LEAVE A REPLY

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here